This STEM program challenges you to explore concepts such as 5G mobile wireless, software-defined networks, network function virtualization, IoT, cybersecurity, data analytics, computer science, electrical engineering, information systems and management.
This Network, Communication Management and Services degree at Stevens Institute of Technology is ideal for both experienced telecommunications professionals as well as recent undergraduates interested in pursuing a career in the networking and services industry.
- No graduate business education is complete without an opportunity to apply what you've learned on a project of consequence.
- At Stevens, that takes many forms — a consulting assignment with an industry partner, a research project that addresses an industry need, even the chance to nurture your own entrepreneurial venture — and is customized for you, your education and your career aspirations.
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Financial Decision Making
- Organizational Behavior and Design
- Principles of Applied Telecommunications Technologies
- Probability and Stochastic Processes
- Business Information Networks
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTechnology Management Business Information Systems View 261 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
- Academic transcripts
- Required coursework
- Professional résumé
- GMAT/GRE scores
- Letters of recommendation
International38076 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19038 USD per semester during 12 months.
National38076 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19038 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Hoboken
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.