The International Commercial Law at London School of Planning and Management is designed to help you gain theoretical inputs which can then be applied in to practice. The course develops your innovative and dynamic vision required in the real business environment. You are introduced to the functions of business organization, challenges faced in actual business environment and key management skills required in business. You gain insight in to managing and leading people along with important business decision making.
Reasons to study with us
- Professional : The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
- Affordable : All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
- Accredited : We are accredited by OTHM, UK and offer the best of British qualification which are fully accredited and globally accepted.
- Flexible : The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
- Quality Assured :All our diploma qualifications are accredited by OFQUAL, UK government's qualifications regulator. Degrees are awarded by UK's leading universities via Top Up routes.
- 80% are working (at professional / managerial position)
- 10% are studying
- 10% are working & studying
- Principles of European Law
- Private International Law
- International Corporate Law
- Intellectual Property Rights Law
- Research Methods
- International Corporate Crime
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesInternational Law Criminal Law Legal Studies View 158 other Masters in Legal Studies in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To apply for the LLM (International Commercial Law) you must meet One of the following requirements:
- Law degree / Degree in law and another subject; OR
- Non-law degree with appropriate/relevant professional experience; OR
- Non-graduates with appropriate professional experience will also be considered.
International3775 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7550 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National3775 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7550 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
15% Bursary on above fee for students opting to pay in full.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.