Tourism and Event Management degree offered at Canterbury Christ Church University aims to provide you with the opportunity to gain both comprehensive conceptual knowledge and an indispensable practical understanding of the key subject areas identified in this programme.
It also provides a rounded study of the principles of management and is designed to have immediate relevance and application in the current market, whilst also providing potential for future progression in both study and career.
The programme has been carefully designed with the input of a variety of organisations from the tourism and events industry in both title and content.
The MSc Tourism and Event Management programme offered at Canterbury Christ Church University is established upon a firm foundation of research-led teaching, innovative and blended learning methods, expertise-driven insights, as well as a clear commitment to guiding and supporting student and employability development at the postgraduate level.
The MSc aims to provide you with the opportunity to gain both comprehensive conceptual knowledge and an indispensable practical understanding of the key subject areas identified in this programme.
What can I do next?
This MSc is designed to enhance and/or further your career prospects in the tourism and events management industry.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Methods in Social and Applied Sciences
- Event Design and Production
- International Tourism Policy and Planning
- Applied Management Contexts in Tourism and Events
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEvent Management Tourism & Leisure View 52 other Masters in Event Management in United Kingdom
- Our standard offer for accepting students onto this programme is a good honours degree. Applicants from a range of undergraduate subjects will be considered.
- This is in addition to a brief personal statement outlining interest and areas of specialism being considered, as well as a complete CV. The University has a well-established Accreditation of Prior Certificated Learning (APCL) and Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) structure in operation. Students without previous qualifications may be accepted as part of this process.
International13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7970 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7970 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Part-time UK/EU: £3,985
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.