Goethe University Frankfurt is committed to establishing the International Management as a premier management program in Europe that shall attain top positions in international rankings.
Take the opportunity to study a demanding degree program taught by committed and research-driven professors and high-profile practitioners. Our lecturers apply state-of-the-art teaching methods and encourage you to examine challenging real-world problems.
Students can freely choose modules from the five areas:
- Information Management
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Analytics
- Issues in Accounting - German Accounting Case Law
- Management Accounting and Cost Analysis
- Empirical Accounting Research
- Fundamentals of International Taxation
- Financial Statement and Financial Statement Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 115 other Masters in International Business in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Bachelor´s degree in economics, business administration or related fields
- Copy of your university entrance qualification (e.g. A-level)
- Certified copy of the Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business Administration or related fields
- Curriculum vitae
- APS certificate for applicants from Vietnam, China and Mongolia (original)
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Semester fee: 369 EUR
Living costs for Frankfurt am Main
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.