This MSc in Professional Clinical Practice of Edge Hill University is an ideal foundation for potential practice development roles, academic teaching, management, leadership, a career in research of further study at PhD level. With only two core elements, which prepare you for and immerse you in research, there is extensive scope to devise a programme tailored to your individual needs and other commitments.
Career :On successful completion of the programme you will become proficient, creative and innovative in analysing and evaluating perspectives in health and social care practice.You will have the knowledge and expertise to function at an advanced level within the contemporary political, social and economic environment, able to develop strategies for quality enhancement in both role and service development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Negotiated Learning Shell
- Research: The Development of a Research Proposal
- Dissertation for Health and Social Care Professionals
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 1009 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The normal minimum entry requirement is a degree equivalent to UK first-class or second-class honours (2:2 or above) in a health or social care related subject. Since the focus for the programme is to link theory to practice, you are expected to have access to a suitable working environment. All applicants will be offered an academic interview.
EU/EEA1050 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35 GBP per credit during 72 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
For comprehensive information about the financial support available to eligible UK and EU students joining postgraduate courses at Edge Hill University, together with details of how to apply for potential funding, please view the Money Matters guide.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.