The Finance and Investment programme of The University of Nottingham Malaysia is based around the three main classes of capital investment activity: derivative markets, equity markets and fixed interest markets. It will allow you to focus upon advanced developments in finance and investment to meet your interests and career aspirations. The course will increase your knowledge and skills in fundamental management disciplines including specialist modules in specific areas of finance. It will increase your capability to undertake critical evaluation of core business and finance disciplines, developing your ability to examine and assess different aspects of the financial environment.
This course is ideal for those wanting a career in accountancy, auditing, business development, financial advice, investment management, marketing, mergers and acquisitions, procurement, research, risk assurance, tax consultancy and trading.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Capital Market Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Derivative Investment
- Fixed Interest Investment
- Quantitative Research Methods for Finance and Accounting
- Behavioural Economics and Decision Making
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- As an international student, submit your application at least three months before your intake as your visa can take three months to process
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 16 other Masters in Finance in Malaysia
- An upper second class honours degree (or international equivalent). Non-UK qualifications will be assessed against this standard. Applicants must have a first degree in business/economics/management (with a significant quantitative finance and/or econometric component).
- Applicants must have graduated from an approved university. Other equivalent qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
International13505 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13505 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
National11254 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11254 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Malaysian – RM46,000 per year
- Non-Malaysian – RM55,200 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.