The Civil Engineering course from The University Of Nottingham Malaysia consists of 120 credits of core and optional taught modules along with a 60-credit major individual research-based project. In addition to the core modules, you will be able to choose from a number of optional modules to create a more generalised path of study for the award of MSc Civil Engineering or to augment your degree a specific area of interest. Following the successful completion of the taught modules, the major individual project is undertaken over the summer term.
The blend of academic study and development of practical and professional skills that the course provides is an ideal preparation for the future challenges of working in a multidisciplinary environment. Graduates of this course are highly sought-after and enter a range of careers related to the field of civil engineering.
Accredited by the:
- Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation
- Institution of Structural Engineers
- Institute of Highway Engineers
- Joint Board of Moderators of the Institution of Civil Engineers
- Advanced Structural Design
- Civil Engineering Research Project Preparation
- Dynamic and Wind Engineering
- Finite Element Analysis in Structural Mechanics
- Highway and Pavement Design
- Railway Technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Industrial Design View 6 other Masters in Industrial Design in Malaysia
- An upper second class honours degree (or international equivalent) in civil engineering or a related discipline. Non-UK qualifications will be assessed against this standard.
- Applicants must have graduated from an approved university. Other equivalent qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Entry requirements in the prospectus and website may not always apply and individual offers may vary.
International12564 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12564 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National11180 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11180 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- Malaysian – RM53,300 per programme
- Non-Malaysian – RM59,900 per programme
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.