This Leadership and Human Resource Management programme from GISMA Business School content was designed following the professional standards of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
By studying the MSc Leadership and Human Resource Management, you will get the fundamentals required to work in the ever dynamic world of Human Resources. Free beginner's German classes for all students.
- Partnerships with some of the best educational institutions from around the world
- Programmes with top global rankings – the Grenoble MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented - expand your network
- Excellent student services such as a dedicated Career Centre, visa support and accommodation team
- Scholarships and flexible payment plans available
- Graduates will be entitled to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany
- Free German classes
- Programmes taught 100% in English - the language of international communication
- Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA
- Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
- Berlin is the largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
From virtual to reality
GISMA Business School Berlin is now offering online classrooms which are streamed live for a range of Master’s programmes awarded by The University of Law. As a student you will have the choice to continue your programme online, or travel to Berlin to complete it face-to-face, once you’re able to travel.
An online classroom is a live learning experience. Lectures are given in real time, students can interact with the tutor, and even work together in break-out groups. The experience closely mirrors that of a face-to-face class.Who is the Leadership and Human Resource Management for? The programme is ideal for those looking to develop a career in strategic human resource management on a global scale.
Employment stats and USP’s
- The University of Law connects you to the UK’s largest alumni group of over 64,000 professionals working across the legal and business sectors.
- 97% of full-time LPC students that graduated in summer 2014 and 2015 were in employment within nine months.
The MSc Leadership and Human Resource Management will be a highly valuable addition to your CV, demonstrating that you are able to succeed in a management or business related role. The Career Centre team at GISMA is available to support you throughout your studies and after graduation.
Graduates often consider the following options if they wish to continue their studies:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Chartered Management Institute’s (CMI) postgraduate qualifications
- Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development’s (CIPD) postgraduate qualifications
- GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across six instalments.
- A deposit of €2,000 is required to start.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Leading Organisational Design & Development
- Developing Skills for Business
- Coaching and Mentoring
- HRM in Context
- Leadership & Management Development
- Leading, Managing and Developing People
- Managing Employment Relations
- Professional Development (Non-Credit Bearing)
- Business Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management Strategic Management View 21 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications
- For non-standard entry requirements, please contact us.
- English proficiency options: English native speaker /
- degree obtained in English / IELTS — 6.5 (5.5 minimum
- in each component / Work experience is not an obligatory requirement.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Scholarship Discount up to 20%
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Scholarship Discount upto 20%
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.