At the end of the Corporate Finance program at the LUISS University, graduates have acquired all the professional abilities and personal skills needed to start a successful career in the field of corporate finance. Students in Corporate Finance also have the opportunity to participate in the prestigious QTEM program, an exclusive network of 19 world-class universities and leading multinational organizations that aims to forge a link between academia and industry. Within QTEM, students spend one academic year in two partner institutions to experience foreign cultures and perspectives while earning a supranational degree certification.
Graduates in Corporate Finance have the opportunity to work within finance divisions of large corporations, corporate banking and M&A divisions of investment banks, financial advisory and consulting firms as well as investment funds.
- Cases in Business Law
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Asset Pricing
- International Financial Economics
- M&A and Investment Banking
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Academic transcript showing the studies completed to date and associated grades (grade point average)
- Details of the teacher chosen to provide a reference letter (including an e-mail address; upon submission of the application, the educator will receive a request to send the reference letter)
- Other optional certification (for example, SAT, ACT, GMAT or GRE)
- A short motivation letter (maximum 2,400 characters spaces included).
International12300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12300 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA12300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12300 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.