The Trilingual Studies: Advanced European and International Studies programme from Centre international de formation européenne - CIFE is taught in the three working languages of the European institutions (English, French and German).
Faithful to CIFE's motto “Learning and living Europe”, participants rotate their place of study each term, moving from Nice to Canterbury and then to Berlin. The programme is international and interdisciplinary, inviting students from all over the world to gain a deep understanding of how EU institutions, policies and actors shape our world through case studies, study trips and discussing with field experts. At the end of the academic year, students have the option to pursue an internship to further their professional development.
Graduates of this programme work for European institutions, international organisations, non-governmental organisations, national diplomacy, consultancies, research institutes as well as for the private sector. The programme has provided them with the necessary knowledge, skills and competences required on the job market of international and European organisations. Since its foundation in 1954, over 5000 students from more than 110 countries have graduated at CIFE. The practice of the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) in our programme has been monitored by an official counsellor of the European Commission.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The EU in a Multipolar World
- Policy Making in the EU
- Federalism, Governance and Democracy
- The European Economy and Globalisation
- Professional Skills Workshops
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 60 ECTS + 30 ECTS (optional internship and report)
DisciplinesInternational Relations Languages European Studies View 15 other Masters in European Studies in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The programme is targeted at the next generation of Policy Officers in European institutions and International Organisations. The one-year programme at the crossroads of theory and practice follows a multidisciplinary approach welcoming each year an international and interdisciplinary community of students with varied backgrounds. No academic discipline is valued more highly than the others. The minimum academic requirement is a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates will be selected by the Admissions Committee, headed by the Director of the Institute. The selection committee meets regularly to examine incoming applications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8900 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA8900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8900 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Nice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.