The Food Technology - Online Master Specialisation from Wageningen University and Research is part of the master's Food Technology, which is one of the best and most innovative programmes in Europe and worldwide. You will learn how to perform food science research, design food products and improve food production processes.
Since the programme includes input from different disciplines: food chemistry, food physics, food microbiology, food process engineering and food quality & design, you will be able to work in different branches of the food industry.
Graduates of the master's Food Technology have excellent career opportunities in the food industry, the government, consultancies, universities or research institutes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Food Microbiology - Minimal processing, preservation and fermentation
- Sustainable Food and Bioprocessing - Flow and pinch analysis
- Enzymology for Food and Biorefinery - Carbohydrates and kinetics
- Advanced Food Microbiology - Tools for safety management
- Sustainable Food and Bioprocessing - Exergy analysis
- Advanced Biochemical Analysis of Foods - Product composition
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Relevant BSc degree
- Grade point average (GPA) of 70%
- Proficiency in English
- Good computer skills
- Access to broadband internet
- Commitment to engage in a virtual learning community
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10285 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10285 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2143 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.