The Applied Psychology (Industrial and Organizational Psychology) degree at Saint Mary's University focuses on deriving principles of individual, group and organizational behavior and applying this knowledge to solving problems at work.
The Benefits of Doing an MSc in Applied Psychology (I/O Psychology) at Saint Mary's
- Learn to help organizations recruit, select, and manage the performance of employees
- Learn to deal with critical organizational issues such as leadership, workplace fairness (including gender issues), workplace conflict, work motivation and occupational health.
- Develop and apply organizationally relevant research skills including state-of-the art quantitative analysis
- Obtain valuable, paid internship experience
- Join a network of successful alumni who are working in the field
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Training and Development
- Topics in Engineering Psychology
- Organizational Psychology
- Occupational Health Psychology
- Organizational Conflict and Negotiation
- Correctional Psychology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour View 112 other Masters in Psychology in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An online application form plus the $110 processing fee (non-refundable) (Visiting/upgrading $40 non-refundable application fee).
- A supplemental form (if required by program).
- Official proof of English language proficiency (if required).
- Recommendations: Upon completion of the referee section of your online application, your referees will be sent a secure link in order to provide a reference. Recommendation Forms MUST be sent from the referees professional email address (ie. NOT Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, 163, qq, etc). Academic references are preferred for research based programs.
- We will accept uploaded unofficial transcripts for evaluation purposes. Applicants must upload a grading scale/legend with their unofficial transcripts. This gives the program a clear official explanation to assist with interpreting marks/GPA. Successful applicants will be required to submit official final transcripts.
- Additional documentation required by the program.
International14596 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14596 CAD per year during 24 months.
National6591 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6591 CAD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Halifax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.