With the Executive Master of Business Administration program from Saint Mary's University, you’ll cover similar material and earn the same degree as a traditional MBA, but with so much more. EBM is a significant and growing field, and we are proud to be early adopters. Evidence-Based Management (EBM) approach.
More advantages with Sobey Executive MBA
- Enjoy the convenience of in-person and online sessions.
- Gain a global perspective and international business skills with our unique International Trade Mission.
- Make better decisions by incorporating Evidence-Based Management principles and approaches to solving organizational problems.
- We have structured our program to maximize your time learning in a convenient format for working professionals.
- You will experience two intense days of in-person classes every three weeks. Between, you will work through online and self-paced learning modules.
- You will receive instruction from our reputable Sobey School faculty, and webinars led by expert practitioners in key fields.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 66 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Canada
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least a 'B' average (3.0/4.3 GPA) or equivalent.
- An official transcript of your undergraduate and, if applicable, graduate studies. With the expectation of candidates with a GPA of 3.0, engineers, Masters of Ph.D. degree holders, professional accounting designation holders and other highly qualified individuals, applicants are typically required to write the General Management Admissions Test (GMAT).
- Two written recommendations from colleagues attesting to your day-to-day performance as a leader and professional. One must be from a supervisor.
International29000 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29000 CAD per year during 18 months.
National26000 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26000 CAD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Halifax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.