- The program covers similar material to that of the traditional MBA, and awards the same degree. However, in the Executive MBA classroom, discussion reflects the fact that each participant is already a seasoned business person. Emphasis is placed on practical applications of management theory.
- Classes are divided into small collaborative groups, giving students the benefit of working with experienced high-level peers from a variety of backgrounds.
- You can complete the degree in just 18 months without interrupting your career path or the risk of leaving your present job.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Professional Development Activities
- Managerial and Financial Accounting
- Organizational Behaviour
- Business Research Methods
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 69 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Canada
- A bachelor’s degree with high standings or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of five years of professional work experience
- Official GMAT Score - Exceptions include, but aren’t limited to, those with a Masters Degree or PhD., engineers, professional accounting designation, and other highly-qualified individuals.
- A current CV/Resume
- Official transcripts for all universities and colleges attended.
- Three (3) recommendation forms.
- Official Proof of English Language Proficiency (if required).
International29000 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29000 CAD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National26000 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26000 CAD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.