This Medical Science (Anatomical Sciences) programme offered Keele University provides a solid foundation of core, medical science knowledge. This fosters a wider perspective to critical, analytical thinking to enable better use of evidence-based information and its application to your chosen clinical field.
Whilst many of our students will progress onto careers in surgery, many utilise their degrees within other specialties such as radiology, neurology, anaesthetics and pathology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Clinical Anatomy
- Applied Surgical Anatomy
Applied Morphological Techniques Imaging
Research Methods and Statistics.
- Dynamic Ultrasound Imaging
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There are no fixed closing dates for the majority of our courses, however some courses may become full and close early.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 1793 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- This degree is designed for those individuals who are undertaking a Keele or other UK undergraduate Medical Degree course and wishing to take a year out of their studies to pursue a thorough grounding of scientific enquiry in the anatomical sciences and research methodologies relevant to experimental and clinical sciences.
- Students with relevant non-clinical backgrounds (e.g. previous undergraduate/postgraduate study of anatomy or related sciences) will be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8900 GBP per year during 12 months.
UK Part time £4,900 per year.
Living costs for Keele
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The following scholarships may be targeted at specific countries, subjects and talent areas. In some cases you may be required to make an independent application, for others the scholarship will be awarded automatically.
- KEELE INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP (PGT)
Up to £5,000 based on undergraduate degree award.
- DEVELOPING COUNTRIES SCHOLARSHIP
£1,000 for students who are nationals of the least developed, low and lower middle-income countries.
KEELE ALUMNI DISCOUNT
GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS 2022
MARSHALL SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NORTH AMERICAN STUDENTS
US FEDERAL STUDENT LOANSARTICLE 26 ASYLUM SEEKER BURSARY
- FULL TIME MBA SCHOLARSHIP
- MSC AI AND DATA SCIENCE SCHOLARARSHIP
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.