- In the Global Executive Master in Digital Business master's degree at the ISDI - Digital Business School you will acquire the skills, tools and knowledge necessary to guide your company in the digital era or to drive your personal project to success in a global market.
- Learn through live interactive online lectures with top digital experts. The professional world has changed, and many of its paradigms have become obsolete. That’s why it’s key to reinterpret it by relearning the new know-how of this modern era. During the GXMDB, you will learn about the latest knowledge, methods and skills of the digital age—from top digital experts.
- Implement a strategic vision for the digitalization of a real company. This newfound business knowledge is only truly understood when applied to the transformation of a real company. During the GXMDB this forms part of the Backbone Project, the digitalization of a real corporation in which group work is carried out in virtual rooms and with collaborative tools using agile methodologies with a dedicated tutor.
- Develop a personal transformation roadmap. Create a strategic and personalized plan for your own organization. Use tools and frameworks to lead your company through digital transformation.
- Attend bootcamps and on-site seminars with renowned experts and take visits to companies in digital hubs such as Silicon Valley, RCC-Harvard, Shanghai and Madrid.
- Flexibility The program offers a blended learning format (e-learning + on-site classes) with synchronous interactive online classes, webinars, podcasts, virtual rooms for group work, workshops and mentoring. You decide when, where and how to revolutionize your career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Program introduction
- Methodologies in innovation
- Digital vision
- Business technology
- Go to market
- Backbone project
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Information Systems Digital Marketing View 4 other Masters in Business Information Systems in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The first step to start the admissions process will be to fill out the admissions form with the requested information. The Admissions Team will then contact you as soon as possible to answer any questions you may have. The selection of students for ISDI’s master’s programs is crucial, and it will be the Admissions Department who will accompany you during this process.
- In order to validate your profile, we need you to send us the following information prior to the interview: a 1- to 2-page cover letter, professional letter of recommendation, up-to-date CV/LinkedIn profile, academic record and ID/passport.
- Once your questions are resolved, we will coordinate an admissions interview with a member of the Admissions Committee. We are looking forward to learning more about your academic and professional profile, as well as your personality and values.
International36850 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36850 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
EU/EEA36850 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36850 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.