Why to study
- The four-semester MSc in Physics program at the Budapest University of Technology and Economics provides comprehensive knowledge, built upon strong theoretical and experimental bases on a broad area of physics, supported by the facilities and scientific-tutorial background of the Institute of Physics and the Institute of Nuclear Techniques.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Fundamentals of Photonics
- Nuclear Physics
- Nanotechnology and Materials Science
- Particle Physics
- Statistical Physics
- Computer Simulation in Physics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Natural Sciences View 7 other Masters in Natural Sciences in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BSc diploma in Physics or any fields of engineering; - min. 25 ECTS credits in Physics and 15 ECTS credits in Mathematics obtained - successful admission test -
International7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA6400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3200 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Budapest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.