The MA in Tourism Management from the University of Pannonia is for you if you are interested in complex the tasks, such as destination management or organisation of tasks of the large scale tourism enterprises.
Our graduates can be employed by…
- tourism destination management organisations (DMOs),
- national tourism management bodies,
- hotels and hotel chains,
- tour operators, conference organisers,
- environmental protection organisations, national parks,
- cultural institutions, festival organisers,
- sports facilities, organisers of sport events,
- research institutes, consulting firms, tendering business,
- higher educational institutions offering tourism courses.
Furthermore, the obtained knowledge will qualify our graduates to launch and successfully operate their own businesses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Content of the Programme
- Quantitative Methods in Economics, Strategic Management, Economic Policy, Advanced Corporate
- Finance, Advanced Tourism Marketing, International Business Communication, Managerial Decisions,
- Service Quality Management, E-marketing, Research Methods, Project Planning and Management
- Tourism Policy and Planning, Tourism and Travel Law, Organisation and Management of Integrated
- Tourism Businesses, Leisure Management, Transport and Tourism, Business Case Studies in Tourism,
- Attraction and Visitor Management, Strategic Regional Marketing
- Dissertation work
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTourism & Leisure View 5 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form;
- Officially certified copy/copies of high school or university degree / degrees (in English);
- Officially certified copy of the Transcript of Records of previous studies (including the list of complete courses/subjects and
- the results) (in English);
- Medical certificate (Scanned copy of a medical certificate of satisfactory health condition issued not earlier than 1st
- Copy of the valid passport (with the place and date of expiration) OR in case of EU-citizenship copy of valid ID card
- CV in English;
- Motivation Letter in English;
- Verification of the bank transfer of the registration fee for application, which is 100 EUR
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Keszthely
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.