The curriculum in Accounting from University of the Incarnate Word provides students the opportunity to obtain the credentials necessary to sit for the Certified Public Accountant licensing exam, as designated by the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy.
- Financial Analyst
- Personal Financial Planner
- Management Accountant
- Tax Accountant
- Internal Auditor
- Advanced Financial Reporting
- Ethics for Accounting and Business
- Business Communication
- Accounting for Non-Profit Organizations
- Federal Tax Research
- Advanced Auditing
- Problems in Accounting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 645 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- The Master of Science in Accounting program at H-E-B School of Business and Administration offers two paths for admission: Baccalaureate degree with an accounting major or concentration, with a 3.0 GPA in the undergraduate prerequisite accounting courses. OR Baccalaureate degree not in business, or otherwise not presenting the minimum undergraduate prerequisite accounting and business courses.
- All applicants for admission must present an acceptable statement detailing the applicant’s reasons for pursuing the Master of Science in Accounting degree. Grade point averages, transcripts, prior work experience (if any), and the applicant’s statement will be considered in the admission decision.
- Copy of passport and any visa you hold for the United States
- Proof of Financial Support
- An interview with faculty or admissions personnel
- A writing sample
International30000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 USD per credit during 12 months.
Tuition per credit hour + fees
Living costs for San Antonio
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.