At Adult Education from University of the Incarnate Word students advance their understanding of adult learners with special emphasis on the changes occurring in adult life and their affect the teaching-learning process and community impact.
- Colleges or universities
- Medical Evaluation programs
- Museums, libraries, zoos
- Social services agencies
- Law enforcement and community services
- Community education
- Corporate education
- Literacy organizations
- Religious organizations
- Education Research
- Theories of Learning
- College Teaching
- Adult Literacy Education
- Contemporary Issues in Adult Ed
- Methods & Strategies in Adult Ed
- Educational Gerontology
- Program Development in Adult Ed
- Effective Teams and Groups
- Practicum in Adult Learning Environments
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Adult Education Teaching View 1728 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Degree-seeking students should apply and provide official transcripts from the college/ university last attended indicating the achievement of a baccalaureate degree with a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Copy of passport and any visa you hold for the United States
- Proof of Financial Support
- An interview with faculty or admissions personnel
- A writing sample
- Official transcripts from each college and/or university previously attended.
- At least one of the following as specified by the discipline under program description: A nationally recognized entrance test specified by the discipline, Evaluation by one or more professionals in the intended field of study, Professional certification or a degree of equal or higher level than that sought from an accredited institution of higher learning
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Proof of English Proficiency
International36000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 USD per credit during 12 months.
National36000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 USD per credit during 12 months.
Tuition per credit hour + fees
Living costs for San Antonio
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.