With a strong focus on technological and international entrepreneurship, students will learn how to excel in starting new ventures, supporting and financing enterprise or utilising an entrepreneurial mind set and approach in existing enterprises seeking growth.
Designed for those with an entrepreneurial mindset, the programme is unique in addressing ethical behaviour as well as the wellbeing of the entrepreneur amidst the stressful nature of new enterprise development. Students will attain the career skills to better start a new venture, finance new start-ups, support new enterprise development or scale and grow existing businesses.
Careers and Development
MSc Entrepreneurship graduates from Trinity College Dublin can establish a new venture start-up or gain employment across a number of industries including finance and and venture capitalism, IT, telecoms, social media, retail, tourism, pharmaceutical, healthcare, education, government, semi-state and social enterprise.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Business Model and Innovation
- International Entrepreneurship
- Performance and Wellbeing for Entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Technological Entrepreneurship
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Many of our courses fill in advance of September each year so our advice is to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 60 other Masters in Business Administration in Ireland
- A minimum 2.1 honours degree or international equivalent. If you have yet to complete your degree, submit your most recent transcripts. If your transcript is not in English, please also supply a certified translation;
- Two academic referees;
- Work experience (optional);
- An English competency exam (see below for accepted qualifications);
- A GMAT score may be requested in certain cases but is not required upon application.
International19500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA14500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.