The objective of the Enterprise Development and Entrepreneurship from University of Pécs is to develop your knowledge on the methods of screening, analysing, planning and executing the development process of an entrepreneurial venture. Beyond theoretical knowledge, students’ skills are advanced in order to enable them to work efficiently in teams, detect and seek opportunities, transform opportunities into executable solutions that can serve as new products and services for the enterprise.
Students get acquainted with the process of innovation, work on practical problems in an open innovation environment with social and economic stakeholders in order to make difference in the socio-economic environment.
Students interact throughout their studies with other student groups from other universities using state of the art multimedia facilities to learn the application of the info-communication solutions of the 21st century. They also work on social problems to experience social entrepreneurship activities. The programme operates with a February start.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovation and Innovation Management
- Entrepreneurship and Business Model Generation
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Project Management
- Advanced Marketing Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Minimally CEFR B2 level language exam certificate (TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge/ECL) less than 2 years old
- Certificate of school leaving examination and
- Transcript of studies (and their superlegalized English translation)
- Europass CV in English
- The payment receipt of the application fee
- Medical certificate, Vaccination card and HIV test
- Motivation letter
- Copy of the photo-page(s) of your passport,
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA2386 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1193 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- 4000 EUR/sem. (for non-EU students); 400,000 HUF/sem. (for EU students)
- Application fee: EUR 100
Living costs for Pécs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.