Students of the Entrepreneurship and Innovation programme at University of Padua benefit from pioneering research and learning-by-doing activities through managerial labs. Case study presentations, meetings with entrepreneurs and business events are organised throughout the programme.
Graduates work as counsellors and executives in manufacturing SMEs, large firms, spin-offs or dedicated business units where supervision to the implementation of new business strategies, internationalisation or innovation is needed. Moreover, they can find employment in non-profit organisations oriented to innovation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics and Management of Innovation
- Relational Marketing
- Global Firms and Global Value Chains
- Management Control and Finance
- English for Economics and Business
- Economics for Management
- Statistics for Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management View 94 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Italy
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor diploma (or equivalent)
- A minimum three-year undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in one or more of the following areas: Economics and Management, Marketing & Communication, Business Economics, International Business Economics, Business Administration, Management Engineering, Economics and Statistics, Economics and Law.
- The GMAT test score is mandatory for the application.
- The Academic Committee will evaluate only GMAT tests performed before the application date.
- Candidates with a score ≥ 650 will be automatically admitted if the other requirements are fulfilled.
- Candidates with a score lower than 650 will be evaluated by the Academic Committee on basis of educational background, cv, motivation and references.
International2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2622 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2622 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.