General objectives of the programme
The Programme discusses the fundamental theoretical and practical issues in international politics and diplomacy; it provides students with in-depth, contextual and interdisciplinary knowledge of these issues.
Two academic specialization are available in English in the International Studies programme of Eszterhazy Karoly University:
- Transitology (if you are interested in studying about the political, economic and social transitions /regime changes/ happened in South Europe, in Latin-America, or in Central and Eastern Europe).
- European Studies: Equal Opportunities in Europe (an academic specialization for the students who are interested in the contemporary social and cultural processes of Europe as well as the issue of equal chances).
More informationVisit official programme website
For more information please visit the programme website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations View 7 other Masters in International Relations in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- an up-to-date CV
- a letter of motivation
- copy of your passport / ID
- proof of language proficiency
- English translation of transcripts of records
- English translation of obtained diplomas
- two academic reference letters
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.