Nursing Leadership from University of the Incarnate Word provides administrative and management theory and skills in order to address organizational issues within complex healthcare systems and community-based agencies.
Graduates with Nursing Leadership from University of the Incarnate Word will be able to:
- complete clinical experiences with nurse leaders
- develop expertise in financial management, strategic planning and navigating a range of issues encountered in healthcare organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Nursing Leadership Theory
- Nursing Research
- Program Development & Evaluation
- Healthcare Econ & Financial Mgmt
- QI for Nurse Leaders
- Health Policy
- Adv Organizational Leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Nursing Health Sciences View 1685 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- A baccalaureate degree with a major in nursing from a nationally accredited program college/university with a minimum overall GPA of 2.5 and combined Nursing GPA of 3.0
- A minimum 3.0 GPA in graduate coursework
- A current unencumbered license to practice nursing in the State of Texas or one of the compact states recognized by the State of Texas
- A course in basic statistics and a nursing course in basic physical assessment skills with a grade or "C" or better
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience in professional nursing is preferred
- Three satisfactory references
- Official transcripts sent from each college/university attended
- Submit a personal statement, CV/resume and copy of current RN License to NurisngCAS.
- Official immunization records
- CPR certification (American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers or American Red Cross)
- Criminal background check
- OSHA, HIPAA and PPE training will be provided to the student upon enrollment in the program
International1000 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1000 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1000 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1000 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Tuition per credit hour + fees
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.