They also have the modelling skills necessary to solve complex IT-related tasks in various application fields. They are able to perform and coordinate IT research tasks. The Computer Science programme from University of Szeged provides solid theoretical background necessary to pursue PhD studies.
The main subjects include mandatory mathematical and fundamental computer science studies (23 credits), mandatory computer science studies (24 credits), elective core studies in mathematics and computer science (13 credits), elective computer science studies (24 credits), free choices (6 credits), thesis work (30 credits) and project oriented internship (240 hours at an IT company or in a research lab at our institute).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mandatory mathematical and fundamental computer science studies
- Mandatory computer science studies
- Elective core studies in mathematics and computer science
- Elective computer science studies
- Free choices
- Thesis work
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 5 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Fully completed and signed application form
- BSc degree from an accredited university or higher education institution in Computer Sciences or in related field
- A demonstrated proficiency in English (TELC/ECL B2, TOEFL IBT – 72, RPDT – 72, Cambridge FC B, IELTS – 5.5)
- Copy of passport
- 2 recommendation letters from recognised academic persons
- Recent medical certificate of satisfactory general health status
- A letter of intent
- An individual interview (online)
- The payment of the non-refundable application fee
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4100 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA8200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4100 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Szeged
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.