This Information Systems Security Management program at the University of Luxembourg aims to train professionals in information security management.
- Provide the skills enabling to achieve the required missions and provide the appropriate solutions to ensure information security for an organisation.
- Provide organisational and management bases for designing and implementing a security information management responding to human and technical risks while complying with legal requirements.
- To make students familiar with the practical and theoretical elements of excellence acquired during training and systematically analysed within relevant use cases.
- Provide the technical basis necessary to understand the potential vulnerabilities of a corporate information system and be able to ensure a technological information security watch.
- Enable students to combine both management and operationalisation, producing value for the organisation in terms of information security
- Understanding Organisations & Management
- Organisational Theory and Change
- Regulatory Frameworks
- Legal and Regulatory Aspects
- Information Security Management
- Information Security Management System - IMS
- Risk Analysis and Management
- Risk Analysis Practices
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed 4-years study in a relevant and accredited programme (at least 240 ECTS credits or equivalent)
- Or, hold a diploma in a related field with significant professional experience. In this case, in addition to the standard interview, an admission panel will confirm eligibility for this Master programme.
International3200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA3200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Luxembourg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.