- Individual coaching and courses taught in small groups
- Internationally renowned professors
- Multidisciplinary approach promoting knowledge sharing and exchange of experiences
- Participation in the Information Security Education Day (ISED)
- Programme supported by two professional associations: CLUSIL and CPSI
Information Security Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organisational Theory and Change
- Legal and Regulatory Aspects
- Information Security Management System - IMS
- Risk Analysis and Management (Analyse et gestion
- Information Security
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Business Information Systems
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed 4-years study in a relevant and accredited programme (at least 240 ECTS credits or equivalent)
- Or, hold a diploma in a related field with significant professional experience. In this case, in addition to the standard interview, an admission panel will confirm eligibility for this Master programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA3200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Luxembourg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.