The Master of Business Administration from University of Strathclyde is not just a business programme, it's a stimulating, challenging, life-changing experience, which will make you question, re-think and re-evaluate how you do business.
The programme is highly experiential and based on collaborative learning. Students share their varied work experiences, knowledge, understanding and skills.
We recognise that career development is one of the main reasons why people invest in an MBA. The MBA job market offers plenty of global opportunity but can be complex and challenging.
That's why we offer a dedicated careers service for MBA students. This consists of career planning and skills development as well as unlimited access to personal advice and coaching. Our careers service is delivered in-house and by a team of top consultants.
We work with you to compliment your own proactive job search efforts. We help use your own particular career background and strengths to help with your next career move.
You’ll gain the understanding and tools to develop your personal, strategic career plan, as well as the self-marketing and communication skills to make effective applications and impress at interview.
You’ll have the knowledge of the global job market and a range of contacts to make it work for you.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Learning Manager
- Comparative Corporate Governance
- Entrepreneurial Management & Leadership
- Finance and Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Analytical Support for Decision Making
- Operations Management
- Managing People in Organisations
- Financial & Management Accounting
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There’s no formal closing date for postgraduate applications
DisciplinesExecutive MBA International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 108 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
For entry to the MBA programme you must:
- hold a degree from a UK university, or equivalent academic qualification from a comparable non-UK institution. If you studied for your undergraduate degree at a non-UK institution we'll need a copy of your degree transcript. Professional qualifications will also be considered.
- be at least 24 years of age.
- have a minimum of three years' full-time postgraduate experience where the management of people and resources has played a significant role.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.