You will have the chance to study at up to three prestigious schools in three different countries, depending on the programme you choose, and become a part of our international network with 25 of the best business schools in the world. If you are looking for a master’s degree with global reach and an emphasis on the quantitative and analytical skills in demand by employers, then a QTEM Master is the degree for you.
You will learn to make optimal decisions by applying the knowledge and competency you develop by studying at different prestigious business schools who partner with leading corporations.
Through this Business - QTEM Masters Network at BI Norwegian Business School , you will learn the latest quantitative techniques and develop analytical skills needed for a global career in finance, economics, big data, or management. By experiencing different cultures over the course of your educational experience, you will develop global insight and intercultural competency. Your internship will give you hands-on experience, providing a great starting point to your career
With a QTEM master’s degree you will have broad, international, and sought after competency suitable for many different careers. You will have skills in Finance and Risk Management, Applied Economics, Public Policy, Business Intelligence and Big Data. Graduates will qualify for a range of positions in different areas across:
- Financial Analyst: Whether you want to work on the ‘buy’ side of investments or the ‘sell’ side of products, the QTEM programme will prepare you to work for a career in the financial industry.
- Equity Analyst: Help your organisation make the best investment decisions by building an investment portfolio within the company’s values and objectives.
- Business Intelligence Analyst: Help give your company a competitive edge. Use big data to build the resources your company needs to make timely and valuable decisions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
QTEM is an option in the following MSc programmes at BI:
- MSc in Business - major in Economics
- MSc in Business – major in Finance
- MSc in Applied Economics
- MSc in Business Analytics
- MSc in Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Priority application deadline for Master of Science: 1 MarchAfter 1 March, applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 12 other Masters in Finance in Norway
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A successfully completed Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS credits) in the field of business administration, finance or economics
- A successfully completed Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) with a minimum of 80 ECTS credits within a field of study that is relevant to the specialisation of the MSc degree programme
- Grade requirements:
- Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.50 (B) on an ECTS scale
- Minimum grade C in courses relevant to the MSc degree programme
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11011 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11011 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA9491 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9491 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Internal Applicants: NOK 92 400
- External Applicants: NOK 107 200
Living costs for Oslo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.