Earn your master’s degree as part of an international network of 26 of the best business schools in the world who partner with leading corporations committed to developing global talent with strong quantitative competencies, analytical skills, international and intercultural experience, and management potential.
If you are looking for a master’s degree with global reach and an emphasis on the quantitative and analytical skills in demand by employers, then a QTEM Master is the degree for you.
You will complement the knowledge gained in your core courses at BI with skills and competencies in Finance and Risk Management, Applied Economics, and Public Policy, Business Intelligence and Big Data, or Innovation and Strategy developed while studying at the QTEM partner business schools.
At BI, students in the QTEM Masters Network are automatically members of the Master Merit Society.
What Will You Learn?
You will learn to make optimal decisions by applying the knowledge and competency you develop by studying at different prestigious business schools. Through the Business - QTEM Masters Network at BI Norwegian Business School , you will learn the latest quantitative techniques and develop analytical skills needed for a global career in finance, economics, big data, or management. By experiencing different cultures over the course of your educational experience, you will develop global insight and intercultural competency. Your internship will give you hands-on experience, providing a great starting point in your career.
- Financial Analyst: Whether you want to work on the ‘buy’ side of investments or the ‘sell’ side of products, the QTEM programme will prepare you to work for a career in the financial industry.
- Equity Analyst: Help your organisation make the best investment decisions by building an investment portfolio within the company’s values and objectives.
- Business Intelligence Analyst: Help give your company a competitive edge. Use big data to build the resources your company needs to make timely and valuable decisions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
All QTEM students complete one exchange semester, an internship, and the QDC Challenge.
Students graduate with the MSc degree from BI and the masters credential from QTEM.
QTEM is an option for you in the following MSc programmes at BI:
- MSc in Business - major in Economics
- MSc in Business – major in Finance
- MSc in Applied Economics
- MSc in Business Analytics
- MSc in Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Academic year begins mid-August 2021
Preparatory courses begin end of July/1st week of August
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 11 other Masters in Finance in Norway
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Undergraduate degree - A successfully completed Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS credits) in the field of business administration, finance, or economics. A minimum of 90 ECTS must be comprised of credits from each of the following areas: business economics, methodology, economics and administration.
The Bachelor’s degree must include the following foundation courses:
- Statistics or Econometrics
- And a minimum of two administration and management courses within marketing, organisational management, strategy, etc.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9415 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9415 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA9415 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9415 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- NOK 103 600
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.