The College of Management offers flexible and customizable M.B.A. programs that support the wide ranging individual interests and career objectives of our students. Convenient evening classes enable you to pursue your degree at your own pace, either full- or part-time.
Students in our Business Administration M.B.A. programs at LIU Post represent a blend of professional responsibilities—from senior managers to recent undergraduates—cultural backgrounds, career, and life experiences. These diversities, also reflected in our faculty, provide for an enriched learning experience, both within and beyond the classroom, and reflect the increasingly globalized business environment. All of our M.B.A. and business programs are accredited by AACSB International.
Professionals with M.B.A.s find employment in every sector of the economy, including privately held companies, nonprofit organizations, and government agencies. Some examples of industries requiring advanced degrees for employees and consultants include luxury retail, marketing, advertising, public relations, nonprofit organizations, international business, media and entertainment, sports, health care, technology, and energy.
- AACSB accredited business school, a distinction given to only 5% of business schools
- The Master of Business Administration(M.B.A.) degree is a comprehensive, integrated, 36-to-48 credit program, which combines the highest levels of academic rigor and real-world relevance.
- Ethics is embedded throughout the program. Accredited by AACSB International, the M.B.A.
- Program offers several flexible options to support individual interests, career objectives and busy schedules.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Rolling admissions. As an international student it is important to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1608 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Scholastic achievement and a desire to excel as evidenced by previous academic work.
- Aptitude for graduate study as indicated by scores on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT).
- Motivation, leadership potential and maturity as evidenced by prior work experience and extracurricular activities.
- Application for Admission
- Application fee: $50 (non-refundable)
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- The following standardized tests may be used for admission into the MBA program: GMAT, GRE, and LSAT.
- Two professional and/or academic letters of recommendation on company letterhead that address the applicant’s potential in the profession and ability to complete a graduate program.
- Personal Statement that addresses the reason you are interested in pursuing graduate work in this area of study.
- A current résumé.
International47700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1325 USD per credit during 12 months.
National47700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1325 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
- United States
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.