The Advanced Master in Political Economy at Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management aims at providing you the knowledge and the skills needed to evaluate and address global and local economic challenges, which require a solid understanding of the institutions and political settings in which they arise.
As a graduate of this master, you can look forward to job opportunities with a faster advancement potential in a broad range of institutions and companies, including:
- International institutions (EC, WTO, World Bank, IMF, OECD, NATO, ETC.)
- Multinational enterprises (lobbying and consulting firms, investment banks)
- Governmental institutions (regulatory agencies, central banks, foreign affairs)
- Global NGOs & Think Tanks
- Higher Education (through PHD programs)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Political Economy
- Data Analysis
- International Trade And Eu Trade Policy
- Impact Evaluation
- Industrial And Development Policies: Eu, Us, And Beyond
- Policy Workshop: Competition Policy In The Single Market
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Public Policy Political Science View 27 other Masters in Political Science in Belgium
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor or Master or equivalent (4 or 5 years of study overall)
- 3-year Bachelor (180 ECTS), preferably followed by 2 years of work experience
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Academic statement of purpose (max. 500 words)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (one must be from an academic)
- GRE exam (GMAT not acceptable)
- Resume/CV in English
- Official Transcripts (all prior institutions)
- Minimum GPA 3.0 on 4.0 (U.S.) scale where available.
- TOEFL score of at least 100 IELTS score (7.0) is also acceptable. The test is waived if a previous degree has been obtained at an English-speaking university.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International50000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National50000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Brussels
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United States
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.