The International Accounting and Finance programme from University of Strathclyde gives you an international perspective on the theory and practice of accounting. You will study financial management and securities markets. There is a particular focus on the move towards harmonisation with international accounting standards and the impact of leading standard-setting authorities.
The programme provides you with
- an international perspective on accounting theories of income and value
- critical awareness of international accounting standards and their implementation
- sound understanding of financial theory and analysis
- appreciation of the nature and functioning of financial markets and institutions
- ability to apply analytical techniques in practice.
This course is suitable for those intending to develop their careers in finance, broadly defined as:
- corporate finance
- security analysis
- portfolio management
- options and futures
- treasury management
- the functioning of financial institutions and markets
- financial decision-taking in the public sector
- Advanced Accounting
- Advanced Corporate Finance & Applications
- Management Accounting
- Empirical Methods in Finance
- Financial Modelling with Excel
- Portfolio Theory & Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- There’s no formal closing date for postgraduate applications
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance International Business View 561 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
Minimum second class Honours degree, or overseas equivalent (view the entry requirements for your country) in:
- business studies
International25400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25400 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National14150 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14150 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Rest of UK £14,150
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.