Students who successfully complete the Masters degree in Tourism Management will have the following skills and be able to:
- Confidently integrate and creatively apply theoretical and practical knowledge of the tourism sector and the economy in general,
- Interpret tourism knowledge in a multicultural and global context,
- Think strategically and innovatively for successful decision-making and problem solving,
- Effectively manage and co-operate within an organizational framework, exploiting synergies between tourism co-operation networks,
Graduates of Tourism Management from Budapest Business School will find positions in:
- tourism enterprises,
- local governments and ministries,
- travel agencies,
- tourist destination management organizations,
- tourism marketing companies, and
- organization and management in non-profits and NGOs.
- Knowledge of Economics and Social Sciences:
Economic Statistics and Decision Analysis, Strategic Management and Planning, Research Methodology and Creativity Development, Economic and Financial Policy
- General professional knowledge:
Tourism systems, International hotel and hospitality management, Leadership, Creative project, Marketing management in tourism, Sustainable development and tourism planning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesHospitality Management Event Management Tourism & Leisure View 3 other Masters in Hospitality Management in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1311 EUR per semester during 24 months.
For EU students: 525,000 Hungarian Forint per semester
Living costs for Budapest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
A full scholarship opportunity is available on the university's website, called Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme.
Visit the university's website to view all scholarship opportunities!
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.