We offer a master degree in Applied Social Psychology at University of Groningen. Based on social psychological theories, we outline how such factors can be studied, and how knowledge derived from research can be implemented in an applied context.
Social psychological research can deliver insights on how to solve societal and environmental problems.
- What do you do as an ASP psychologist?
- Social psychologists have insight into the causes of large-scale social problems, understanding of "normal" human behaviour and of "normal" problems, they can be widely used in different application fields.
- Advanced research methods in social and organizational psychology
- Environmental psychology
- Health Psychology
- Repeated Measures
- Master's Thesis applied social psychology
- Cultural Psychology
- Designing Interventions
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 93 other Masters in Psychology in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-native English speakers must moreover provide evidence of satisfactory results for one of the standard tests.
- To be eligible for admission to this master, you need to hold a Bachelor's degree in Psychology (or with a strong focus on Psychology) from a research university, based on wide psychological knowledge and skills, as well advanced statistical and methodological knowledge and skills.
International16201 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16201 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Groningen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.