Students in the Master of Science in International Management have the opportunity to specialize in:
- International Management
- Human Resources Management
This MBU program seeks to broaden the students’ business and human-centered skills and whose overall educational aims satisfy the International Standards for Masters Awards in Business and Management:
- The advanced study of organizations, their management and the changing external environment in which they operate;
- The preparation for and development of a career in business and management by developing skills at a professional level, or as a preparation for research or further study in the area;
- The development of the ability to apply knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex issues, both systematically and creatively, and to improve business and management practice;
- The enhancement of lifelong learning skills and personal development so as to be able to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to business and society at large.
- After the completion of the MSc program, our students will be able to:
- Demonstrate a highly integrated understanding of business and management as concerns mainly markets, customers, finance, people, operations, IT, business policy and strategy;
- Understand the changing nature of the links between organizations and the external environment in which they operate;
- Demonstrate holistically the knowledge, practical skills and communication skills including foreign languages necessary to effectively manage businesses;
- Develop research skills and the use of appropriate methods for data collection and analysis;
- Develop cognitive, intellectual, personal and transferable skills that include critical thought, creativity, numeracy, problem-solving, information management, team working, self-awareness, leadership, performance management, ethical and cultural sensitivity.
- Innovation & Technology
- Strategic Management
- International Accounting
- International Human Resources Management
- Corporate Finance Management
- Global Economics
- Business Simulation Game
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 132 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Switzerland
General requirementsAdmission requirements
Completed and signed application form
English language proficiency test
Since English is the language of instruction at MBU, applicants whose first language is not English must take an English language proficiency test.
IMPORTANT:Students with insufficient knowledge of the language must take intensive English courses at the MBU Language Studies Center until they meet the English language proficiency requirements for admission. Students will be charged additional fees for these ESL courses.
International36121 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36121 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA30525 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30525 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
- EU and Swiss Citizens CHF 30'000
- International Students CHF 35'500
ScholarshipsMBU seeks to have well-qualified students and will offer up to CHF 7,500 to support excelling students in their final year of studies with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 and above.
Student loansStudents can apply for different loans available in their own countries and are eligible to apply for their studies at MBU. American students can also apply for a Stafford Loan Program.
Tuition Payment PolicyFull payment of the tuition fees is due upon receipt of the acceptance letter and invoice and prior to the student's appointment at the Embassy.
For all EU and Swiss citizens: tuition fees are to be paid in full upon receipt of the invoice.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.