You will participate in a number of excursions throughout the year that allow you to gain insights and experience connected with business and management practices.
Acquiring knowledge through experience is vital. A Business tour is organized to one of the main European Supply Chain Hubs : you will touch the complexity of this fascinating industry.
Conferences by professionals (Purchasing and supply chain experts from key players within the industry) are organized to enhance the link with experienced specialists.
Innovative Teaching Methods of the e MSc in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management degree at PSB Paris School of Business
Benefit from exposure to a highly integrative learning approach
- blended learning modules, consisting of online and interactive components
- entrepreneurial projects and business simulations so you gain hands-on experience in the area of strategy
- targeted seminars focused on leadership and management as well as career-building skills. Modules delivered in partnership with Cours Florent, one of France's leading drama training institutes
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- International Business
- Human Resources Management
- Financial Management
- Digital Business
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
As we have a rolling admissions process, it is to your advantage to complete your application as early as possible.
90 OR 120 ECTS PROGRAM
DisciplinesManagement Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 171 other Masters in Management Studies in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at PSB Paris School of Business and/or in France, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The program is designed for individuals who have successfully completed undergraduate studies and who wish to pursue post-graduate education to deepen their field of expertise and gain exposure to Purchasing and Supply Chain Management.
- Applicants must demonstrate a sufficient level of English through the submission of an IELTS score of 6 or a TOEFL score of 80.
- Motivation letter
- Copy of undergraduate degree and relevant transcripts
- Copy of passport or identity card
- TOEFL or IELTS result (native English speakers are not required to submit this item)
- Recommendation letter from a professor or employer
- €90 application fee
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13575 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13575 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA13575 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13575 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- 90 ECTS: €13575 - September
- 120 ECTS: €17,075 - January
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.