One semester long intense experience of Double Degree Master in Management with KEDGE Business School from Kozminski University, will give students a possibility to develop the expertise with one of four majors:
- Global Management
- Supply Chain
- Marketing (70% in French)
What you gain from your studies?
- Knowledge of leading strategic concepts and current research findings
- Knowledge of most interesting case studies and practices
- Skills and tools to address diversity management challenges
- Ability to anticipate and respond to the rapidly changing environment under pressure
- Skills and tools needed for successful formulation, evaluation and implementation of new competitive strategies
- Ability to handle complex business challenges within a budget and time limits
- Competencies in multicultural management
- Skills and tools needed to conduct independent critical analyses of organizations, businesses and business models, and strategy
- Ability to evaluate management processes as a whole in versatile environments
- Knowledge of typical organizational problems and their diagnostics
- The special emphasis is made on the professional experience acquired by the students, which are required to complete a 20 weeks internship.
- Career Center at Kedge Business School provides students with the support in progress on their desired career path.
- Through this program, students will study at two top business schools and receive two diplomas: 1 from each school.
- The 1st year will be spent in Warsaw, Poland and the 2nd year in Bordeaux, France . This is the perfect opportunity to increase an international exposure and experience two different European cultures at the best business schools in Poland and France.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business Master in Management (MIM) View 20 other Masters in International Business in Poland
- Double Degree program in Management is available only to students of standard Master in Management program. Students should apply in the first year of the standard program for the possibility to participate in the Double Degree.
- The admission to Double Degree program is based on students GPA during studies at Kozminski University. Double Degree application may require submission of additional documents.
International5248 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2624 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National5248 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2624 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
11 250 PLN
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.