Why study MSc Digital Marketing at Middlesex University?
This Digital Marketing MSc/PGDip/PGCert course at the Middlesex University has been designed for graduates who have studies in fields such as marketing, media, management and social sciences, as well as professionals working in marketing across public, private and voluntary sectors seeking specialist knowledge and career development.
Embedding an understanding of digital marketing strategies, dynamics and platforms, you will take the knowledge and skills developed on the course and apply them to a variety of practice based activities, including the use of real-life case studies, and a residential week with industry professionals.
- Covers fundamentally important subjects such as media strategy and consumer research, as well as highly relevant topics in the sector including digital marketing skills and creativity
- Optional modules allow for routes of specialisation on the course in a range of fields such as content, public relations and advertising
- Opportunity to incorporate a 6 month placement through which to further explore learning in an industry based setting
- Week-long residential incorporating workshops and talks from industry professionals.
Skills and knowledge in digital media can enhance a career in marketing through not just an understanding of the digital marketing strategies and platforms but also the ability to utilise and monitor new innovations in technology and market trends. Careers specific to digital marketing can include:
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Social Media Analyst
- Digital Campaigns Officer
- CRM Officer or Manager
- Digital Account Manager
- PPC/SEO Analyst
- E-Marketing and Social Media Management
- Marketing Strategy, Leadership and Planning
- Digital and Social Media Analytics
- Digital Advertising
- Entrepreneurship in the Digital Sector
- Innovation-Driven Marketing
- Consumer Psychology
- Multichannel Marketing Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We recommend applying as early as possible for your chosen postgraduate course to ensure you are granted a place.
DisciplinesMarketing Strategic Management Digital Marketing View 399 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Middlesex University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Normally a second class honours degree or above in any discipline awarded by a UK University or a recognised overseas institution.
- A professional qualification of an equivalent standard is acceptable
- You are welcome to apply if you do not have a formal qualification but have extensive marketing experience.
International16800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16800 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National12700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12700 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.