Through the International Education (Hybrid Part-Time) program at the School for International Training , you’ll examine the historical, theoretical, and social foundations of the international education field; design a variety of educational programs; develop and conduct field-based research projects; and in doing so, will learn about advising, exchange management, nonformal and community education, volunteer program management, language teaching administration, conflict transformation, international education development, and social justice education.
- Education for Peacebuilding
- Exchange Program Management
- International Education Development
- International Student/Scholar Advising
- Language Program Administration
- Nonformal and Community Education
- Social Justice Education
- Study Abroad Advising
- Volunteer Program Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Foundations in Intercultural Service, Leadership, and Management
- Practitioner Inquiry
- Theory, Practice, and Policy of International Education
- International Education Program Planning and Design
- Advanced Concepts in International Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Priority deadline is January 31, and rolling thereafter
- I-20 Deadline for Student Visas is March 30
DisciplinesEducation Social Work International Development View 175 other Masters in International Development in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- US bachelor’s degree or an equivalent that demonstrates academic ability
- Demonstrated English language ability
- Intercultural and professional experience
- Demonstrated ability to use experience as a source of learning
- Experience and familiarity with instructional technology, distance learning, and/or independent learning
- Current experience in the field of international education is expected, but previous or anticipated experience may be considered
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43500 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National21750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43500 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Brattleboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.