In the International Tourism Management programme at the Oxford Brookes University, you will explore:
- how innovation and entrepreneurship might provide solutions to these challenges
- the impact this has on consumer behaviour.
By working with our industry partners, you will gain ‘real world’ experience working on a Tourism Consultancy Project.
This course equips you for a career in the international tourism sector. This may involve working with international tourism businesses in the private sector, such as travel agencies and tour operators, or working in the public sector with local, or national tourism organisations, destination management organisations, or government agencies. You might also consider starting your own business, or social enterprise.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events Synthesis
- Tourism Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Tourist Consumer Behaviour and Marketing
- Tourism Consultancy Project
- Contemporary Issues in International Hospitality, Events and Tourism
- Mentoring and Leadership Development
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Development Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 95 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in United Kingdom
- Normally a minimum of a second-class honours degree or equivalent in any subject.
- Entry will be subject to two satisfactory references (one of these must be an academic reference). Although useful, prior work experience in the hospitality and tourism industry is not a requirement for this course.
International16200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10200 GBP per year during 12 months.
Home (UK) part time: £5,100
Home (UK) sandwich (placement): £2,000
International / EU sandwich (placement): £2,000
Living costs for Oxford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.