Primary Physical Education degree offered at the University of the West of Scotland has received General Teaching Council Scotland’s (GTCS) Professional Recognition award which aims to support teachers to engage in high-quality professional learning and recognises accomplished teaching practice.
The Physical Certificate has been created in response to increased local, national and international interest in children’s physical education, physical activity, sport and well-being. Designed in collaboration with UWS' partner local education authority employers and teachers, it represents a professional development opportunity for qualified teachers working in primary schools wishing to develop a specialism in physical education.
- Pedagogy of Primary Physical Education
- Developing Quality Physical Education
- Aspects of Learning in Primary Physical Education
- Primary School Setting
- Teaching Skills
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
International- The latest we can process your application is 6 weeks before the course start date
DisciplinesPrimary Education View 31 other Masters in Primary Education in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of the West of Scotland and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants will typically hold a teaching qualification in Primary Education and are required to be (or applicable to be) Registered Teachers with the General Teaching Council Scotland (GTCS).
- Exceptions may be made in the case of applicants who can demonstrate significant relevant experience together with recent academic study.
International1350 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1350 GBP per module during 12 months.
National560 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 560 GBP per module during 12 months.
Cost per 20-credit module of study
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.