The specialism on the Business Management and Entrepreneurship programme at the Oxford Brookes University focuses your studies on the area of entrepreneurship. Enterprise and entrepreneurship are vital to the development of the modern economy.
You will learn to identify, analyse and evaluate a range of business related issues. As well as develop suitable responses and select the most appropriate course of action.
Whether new business start-ups or part of managing and growing existing organisations. On successful completion of the degree you will be awarded a MSc Business Management and Entrepreneurship.
The MSc Business Management and Entrepreneurship will prepare you for an exciting career in business.
The course is designed to prepare you for setting up or developing your own business, for developing entrepreneurial opportunities, or for working within wider organisations. Students may work or go on to set up businesses within the commercial or non-profit sectors.
Many of our graduates find managerial positions at a wide range of organisations, including companies producing fast moving commercial goods, airlines, financial institutions, retail giants and charities.
Accredited by the Association of MBAs; Chartered Management Institute.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Operations and Process Management
- The Principles of Marketing
- Global Strategic Management
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 777 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a second class honours degree (2:2) in any academic discipline, or equivalent overseas degree from a recognised institution or equivalent professional or other qualification.
- Applicants who possess a diploma rather than a degree may be eligible for entry provided they have compensatory work experience and can demonstrate career development.
- This course attracts students from a wide range of backgrounds and nationalities. Applications are welcome from those in work and seeking continuing professional development.
- Entry will also be subject to two satisfactory references (one of these must be an academic reference).
International16200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Home (UK) part time: £5,500
Home (UK) sandwich (placement): £2,000
International / EU sandwich (placement): £2,000
Living costs for Oxford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.