At the Business and Marketing Management programme at the Oxford Brookes University you will learn to identify, analyse and evaluate a range of business related issues. And develop suitable responses to these problems and be able to select the most appropriate course of action.You will focus your studies within the area of marketing to prepare you for a range of careers, including:
- product and brand management
- market analysis and research
- customer relationship
- services management
- direct marketing
- digital marketing
- public relations
- media and advertising
The MSc Business and Marketing Management will prepare you for a broad range of roles that centre on managing people and organisations.
Many of our graduates find managerial positions at a wide range of organisations, including:
- companies producing fast moving commercial goods
- consultancy firms
- financial institutions
- retail giants
Accredited by the Chartered Management Institute; Association of MBAs.
- Operations and Process Management
- The Principles of Marketing
- Innovation, Change and Organisations
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- Finance and Accounting for Business
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Digital Marketing Marketing Management View 309 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a second class honours degree (2:2) in any academic discipline, or equivalent overseas degree from a recognised institution or equivalent professional or other qualification.
- Applicants who possess a diploma rather than a degree may be eligible for entry provided they have compensatory work experience and can demonstrate career development.
- This course attracts students from a wide range of backgrounds and nationalities. Applications are welcome from those in work and seeking continuing professional development.
- Entry will also be subject to two satisfactory references (one of these must be an academic reference).
International16200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Home (UK) part time: £5,500
Home (UK) sandwich (placement): £2,000
International / EU sandwich (placement): £2,000
Living costs for Oxford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.