At the Business Management and Corporate Social Responsibility programme at the Oxford Brookes University you will learn to identify, analyse and evaluate a range of business related issues. And develop suitable responses and select the most appropriate course of action. Specialising in corporate social responsibility, you will:
- learn to ask underlying ethical questions about business and management
- discuss trends and challenges in specific industries, linking theory to practice
- develop tools to understand complex problems from a range of socially responsible perspectives
The Business Management and Corporate Social Responsibility programme at the Oxford Brookes University will prepare you for a broad range of roles in business and management across a range of industries, sectors within corporate, non-profit and public organisations.
Most international organisations now include roles and specialised consultancy with a CSR focus, typically around sustainability and the environment.
Accredited by the Chartered Management Institute; Association of MBAs.
- Global Strategic Management
- Innovation, Change and Organisations
- The Principles of Marketing
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- Operations Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Corporate Social Responsibility International Business View 574 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- This course attracts students from a wide range of backgrounds and nationalities. A minimum of a second class honours degree (2:2) in any academic discipline, or equivalent overseas degree from a recognised institution or equivalent professional or other qualification.
- Applicants who possess a diploma rather than a degree may be eligible for entry provided they have compensatory work experience and can demonstrate career development.
- Applications are welcome from those in work and seeking continuing professional development.
- Entry will also be subject to two satisfactory references (one of these must be an academic reference).
International16200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Home (UK) part time: £5,500
Home (UK) sandwich (placement): £2,000
International / EU sandwich (placement): £2,000
Living costs for Oxford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.