TESOL (Part-Time Hybrid) program at School for International Training will begin with an online class that is designed to help you build your learning community, think deeply about teaching and learning, deepen active listening skills, and develop goals for your learning in the context of majors shifts in the field, including multimodal literacies, translanguaging, and plurilingualism.
Over the summer, you will travel to SIT’s beautiful Vermont campus for a three-week residency, meet your faculty advisors, continue coursework, and network with other students, and further develop a learning community with peers who work as teachers around the world.
U.S. Department of State English Language Fellow
English as a Second Language (ESL) teacher
English, ESL, linguistics curriculum developer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Approaches to Teaching Second Languages
- Teaching the Four Skills
- Intercultural Communications for Language Teachers
- English Applied Linguistics
- Second Language Acquisition
- Curriculum Design and Assessment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Priority deadline is January 31, and rolling thereafter
- I-20 Deadline for Student Visas is 1 March
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Teaching Teaching English View 211 other Masters in Teaching English in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- US bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated English language ability
- Intercultural experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to use experience as a source of learning
- Experience or familiarity with instructional technology, distance learning, and/or independent learning
- An understanding of the structure and philosophy of the program
- Current experience in the field of second-language teaching is expected, but previous or anticipated experience may be considered
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22722 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45445 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National22722 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45445 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Brattleboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.