In recent decades, economic disparity, social tension, and environmental destruction have become ever more pronounced. Learn how current economic systems, policy structures, and beliefs have led to today’s growing inequality, poverty, and unsustainable use of natural resources.
Discover and be inspired by innovative and regenerative solutions being developed all over the world.
- Community Capacity Building
- Economic Development
- Human Rights
- Food Security
- Gender Equity
- Nonprofit and NGO Management
- International Relations
- Social Entrepreneurship
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theory and Practice of Social Change
- Human Flourishing in the Anthropocene: From Development to Regeneration
- Foundations in Regenerative Leadership
- Economics for Sustainable Development and Regeneration
- Regenerative Design
- Learning in Place: Land and Ecology
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Priority deadline is January 31, and rolling thereafter
- I-20 Deadline for Student Visas is March 30
DisciplinesSociology Sustainable Development Environmental Sciences View 117 other Masters in Sustainable Development in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- US bachelor’s degree or an equivalent that demonstrates academic ability
- Demonstrated English language ability
- Intercultural and professional experience
- Demonstrated ability to use experience as a source of learning
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National21750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.