During this Peace and Justice Leadership program at the School for International Training You’ll learn from peacebuilding experts in government, nongovernmental, and international organizations both in the United States and abroad. You’ll examine and practice strategies for conflict transformation at interpersonal, intercommunal, national, and international levels.
With the training you’ll receive through this program, you’ll be prepared to introduce interventions that address the root causes of conflict, such as poverty, chronic inter-communal violence, non-representative political systems, gender inequality, and cultures of intolerance. You’ll be ready to work in NGOs, development initiatives, humanitarian aid, educational settings, youth programs, inter-group relations efforts, human rights organizations, and elsewhere.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Conflict Prevention and Education
- Nonprofits and NGOs
- Peacebuilding and Conflict Transformation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Practitioner Inquiry
- Theory and Practice of Peacebuilding, Conflict Transformation, and Justice Promotion
- Negotiation, Mediation, and Dialogue
- Policy Advocacy Concepts
- Civil Resistance
- Leadership and Change
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Priority deadline is January 31, and rolling thereafter
- I-20 Deadline for Student Visas is March 30
DisciplinesEducation International Relations Political Science View 4063 other Masters in Education in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- US bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated English language ability
- Intercultural and professional experience
- Experience and familiarity with instructional technology, distance learning, and/or independent learning
- Demonstrated ability to use experience as a source of learning
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21847 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43695 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National21847 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43695 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Brattleboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.