About Complex Rehabilitation at University of Debrecen
Students will be sufficiently prepared to assess, evaluate, represent and improve the outcomes of rehabilitation activities.
Experts in complex rehabilitation will be competent in all areas of health rehabilitation allowing for the coordination of services, patient management, activities of rehabilitation providers, supply development, rehabilitation effectiveness measurement, and research activities which contribute to high standards in practice. In other sectors of complex rehabilitation including employment, education, and social rehabilitation, trained experts can carry out the tasks of specific institutional management, project planning, implementation, monitoring and quality control, in addition to organizational and executive tasks. They can also carry out activities affecting any segment or field of complex rehabilitation in the political and administrative sectors (ministries, local governments, other offices).
- Basics in Rehabilitation
- Biostatistics and Epidemiology
- Health Promotion
- Basic Ethics and Legal Issues in Rehabilitation
- Public Health, Main Fields in Rehabilitation Medicine
- Behavioral Sciences
- Public Health Genomics
- Planning of Clinical Research
- The Relation of Prevention and Rehabilitation to Health and Disability
- Research Methods and Research Planning in Rehabilitation
- Theory and Practice in Quality of Life
- Evidence in Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation Research Project Planning
- Management and Evaluation
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Valid, filled-in application form
- Certificate of education
- Certificate or proof of citizenship and/or permanent residence
- Short Resume/CV (personal details, educational background, work experience, language skills, additional skills)
- Medical Certificate
- Bank receipt
International8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 USD per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Debrecen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.