With special focus on International Supply Chain, Supply Chain Drivers, Patterns of Sea Transport and International Logistic, this specialization is specially designed for the professionals who want to gain a comprehensive outlook of Supply Chain industry and be abreast with the latest trends in the domain. The specialization also covers supply chain design and implementation.
The one-year MBA in Supply Chain, Shipping and Logistics Management from Westford School of Management Online is a comprehensive program designed for the supply chain professionals who are looking forward to a great career in shipping, logistic, supply chain and procurement industry. Post completion of the program, the learners will be awarded with a postgraduate diploma in supply chain, shipping and logistics management from Cambridge International Qualifications, UK and an MBA in Supply Chain, Shipping and Logistic Management from Universdiad Catolica de Murcia, UCAM.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Human Resource Management
- Strategic Supply Chain, Shipping & Logistic Management
- Strategic Change Management
- International Supply Chain Planning, Design and Implementation
- Strategic Management and Leadership
- Operations Management
- 12 months
- 6 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 8 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Westford promises a challenging and an amazing experience to all participants with their 1-year fast track MBA programs.
- The Westford MBA attracts competent and high-statured learners from a varied range of occupations, geographical boundaries, and different cultural backgrounds, to participate in this one-year incredible journey of learning and fun.
- The program is a once in a lifetime experience for all participants as it creates strong bonding, positive vibes, sparkling ideas, team debates, strong alliances and new business partnerships.
- From the inception of the distance learning or top up MBA program till its culmination, you will be taught the core hard management skills, as well as the soft skills like leadership, communications, presentation skills, etc.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.